Friday, June 17, 2011

Conan!


My friend Andrea got tickets for Conan. She invited Brock & Liz (who are MAJOR Conan fans!) and was supposed to make a double date out of it with her husband. BUT the husband ended up having class and couldn't make it... THEREFORE... I got to take his place! And although I NEVER watch Conan, I of course said - yes please!

I have to admit, I felt a little selfish doing this on one of Scotts summer days off.... and have to give a huge shout out to my man for not only watching our own 2 lovely but rambunctious kids, but also taking on Andrea's 2 lovelies (not at all rambunctious children; an 8 month old, and 4 year old). What a man, right?!? Love him.

2 comments:

The Tulett Family said...

Yes! Thank you, Scott!! And thanks for being my date, McCall. It was fun even though we don't really know anything about Conan! ;-)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

so jealous! tay and i love conan. we are going to try to get tickets someday!!