Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scott's Break - Mud Run & Hike

I signed Scott & I up for a Mud Run a while ago. It took some convincing, but I was able to convince some of our friends to do it with us.

When I told Lisa (Scott's Mom) that we were doing this, she offered to come out for the weekend and watch our kids for us! It could not have been more perfect.





 The Mud Run was a total BLAST! We run through mud pits, up and down crazy hills, crawled through the mud, ran through tunnels, hopped through tires, and practically swam through the last 2 mud swamps! We were covered head to toe and in the end we were hosed down with FREEZING COLD fire hose water!

Later that afternoon we met up with friends at the Donut Man. This place is HEAVEN, and we could not let Lisa leave without having a taste of these delicious donuts!

That night we went up Mt. Baldy and did a simple hike with the kids to a waterfall. It was so beautiful!

IT WAS A BUSY BUSY DAY.... AND WE LOVED IT.

1 comment:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

that is a busy day! but it looks super fun!