Scott happened to have a half day on one of the warmest days of the year so far! BEACH TIME! WAHOOOO!!!!
In the past Clara has been terrified of the beach! We could not get her to go near the water, and she didn't care much for playing in the sand either. It was totally depressing... but looks like winter was a good break and she was in heaven! Thank my lucky stars!!!!!
I love love this picture! You can see Clara's happy face as she is braving the waves with her Daddy, and Jack is in the background bracing himself for the next big one. SO FUN!
Group picture of the guys (dental students)... they enjoyed football, frisbee, handstands in the sand, and some fun in the waves!
Clara is good at making friends with all of the students. She couldn't stop asking for Brian the whole time at the beach. He found her some pearls which equals.... new bestie in her eyes.
And Kim. Clara's fav. She asks about Kim on a weekly basis.
Jackson had some boys to play with! Hoo-ray! Hoo-ray! Hoo-ray!
It was a perfect beach day! Seriously... the weather was awesome! My kids were happy! The water felt great. I LOVE how close we are to the beach... and although we have not explored a ton of beaches yet, I LOVE Newport Beach.... its perfect with the kids. Any of you that need a some warmth - come our way!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago









2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you LIVE there! I would die!!! Your little girl is to die for...`
Again, so so so jealous! You're there for 4 years? Yeah, we'll head your way ;)
Post a Comment