The So Cal Ragnar is just 2 weeks away! This was my week to push myself past my breaking point ... and lets just say it was accomplished.
One of my friends recommended a trail in Claremont.... she told me to stay to the left, it was a little more flat. HA HA HA! Flat. NO WAY! It was in-sane. There was nothing flat about it. It was a g.i.a.n.t. mountain... and the sun was shinning... and I didn't take any water with me (brilliant?)... and I wore my street running shoes... but should have worn my mountain climbing shoes... BUT really, it was beautiful! And I did it. And it felt great!
All I had was my phone... which takes crap pictures. But here they are...
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago





3 comments:
greatest feeling right??? I love love love running up a hill/ mtn because you feel so accomplished after! You look awesome and will be so ready for ragnar! Good Luck
Oh McCall you are so cute, how fun!!! I miss you, wish we could fun together again:) hey and we're going to Cali May 30th for that mud run, when's your's? Also your beach pictures were so adorable, so cute about Clara, so glad she likes it now:) gosh can't wait to go to the beach, you guys are so lucky!!! Hey so we'll have to try to get together when we come out,we're going to be in San Diego with my sis&then Laguna a bit with my mom so hope we can work it out!!! Love ya&good luck on So Cal Rag, that's fantastic!!!!
Ok in that first sentence I meant RUN together and put fun!!! :):)
Post a Comment