Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

My week may have started off lazy... but it definitely did not end lazy. We were go go go. And it was so fun.

Saturday morning the LDS families at Western University got together for an Easter Egg Hunt & BBQ at the park. We ate food, played at the park, the kids raced for eggs, and the adults played a couple games of sand volleyball! As we were driving away Jackson asked if we could move into a house by the park...  if only everyone else that came could live in a house by the park too!
Jackson started soccer a few weeks ago. He didn't have a game this week, but he still wanted to wear his uniform! He loves soccer, and to be honest... he is really good. And I am not just saying that because I am his mom.
 Jackson must have found something exciting in this picture. I love his face expression.
 Addie & Clara... cute little girls.

And our Easter Morning...

Jackson & his basket. The Easter Bunny brought Jackson a Venom figure... he was sooo happy!
 Clara & her Easter basket. The Easter bunny nailed it this year for this little girl. A Repunzel dress, bracelets, stick on earrings, and rings. Just look at her smile... she is beyond thrilled!

And before church...


 After church we decorated eggs.... while Clara was napping of course.
 After church we got together with some friends for an Easter dinner and of course, another Easter egg hunt!
*Look at Jackson surrounded by all those little ladies.
 Do you think I have enough shots of the two of my kids? Hmmm...
 And to end the night.... Brock (a D.O. student at Western) re-aligned Scott. I guess that's what you do when a bunch of med and dental students get together on weekends.
We had a fabulous Easter. Filled with lots of friends, fun, and way too much candy (that about an hour ago found its way into the garbage can). Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Jackson's soccer uniform kills me! And I love Clara's Rapunzel dress. That is my favorite movie:)
Glad you had a fun filled Easter week!

Amanda said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys are having an amazing time! Love Jackson's freckles!