Monday, October 18, 2010

7 Years

October 18, 2003... I married this gentleman. 2004 ... It was just the two of us. 2004... Scott was spending all of his time at the pool. He received an award for the Most Valuble Diver in the Mountain West Conference. I was proud. 2005... We found out I was pregnant. 2005... Although we both look slighly intoxicated in this picture... I think its due to the fact that I was pregnant, and he was pushing through summer courses at BYU. 2006... We celebrated the Christmas holiday with my family in Hawaii... I was very pregant. February 27, 2006 .... After a very long hard exhausting labor, Jackson Scott Randall was born.2006... An afternoon in the mountains of Park City with some friends. 2006 ... We took our first official family pictures.2007... We spent alot of time on the boat with Papa. 2007... We celebrated with the BYU cougars!2007... Snowmobiling. 2007... We went to AZ for Thanksgiving and found out I was pregnant with baby #2 July 21, 2008 .... Clara Rose Randall arrived.2008... We spent a day walking around the temple grounds, grateful for our eternal family.2008... Blessed our sweet Clara Rose.2008... Prepared the kids for alot of great BYU football games. 2008... Family pictures with the Randall family. 2008.... Family pictures that my sister Melissa took. 2009... Celebrated St. Patricks Day in style. 2009... Hiked the trail to Timpanogous Cave with the kids and Nana Lisa. 2009... We played at Lake Hebgin with the Neff family.2009... Family Pictures with the Richards. 2010... Celebrated Scotts acceptance into Dental School. 2010... A date night to the movies, Avatar in 3D.2010... Snowboarding with My Man.
2010... The Tulip festival with the Millers. 2010... Jacksons first gymnastics meet.
2010.... Living life as residents of CA.

7 Years. I can't believe how fast the time has gone... and yet I can't remember a day without this man by my side.

Happy 7 Years! Thank you for all the memories. I love you.

9 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

That was so sweet. I loved seeing the time line. 7 years has gone by so fast! mIss you guys. Excited to see you in a couple weeks.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

ahhh...tears. That was really sweet. Happy Anniversary!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary McCall and Scott! That was a fun little trip down memory lane. I don't think I ever heard your labor story with Jackson. Sounds a lot like my first ;-)

Keri Cannon said...

You guys are the cutest couple and family!!! Congrats on the anniversary!

liz said...

i love that post of all the pictures from way back. you are so cute.. i miss being neighbors.. hope you guys had a great anniversary!!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

That was so cute!!!! I love looking back on pictures and taking a stroll down memory lane!!! Such a great 7 years it has been and you'll have many more great ones to look forward to!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Unknown said...

Remember how I met you after you'd only been married like 3 months or something?! Wow! Crazy to think i've known you all this time and you and Scott are still the cutest couple and have the most beautiful family!

Lea Tame said...

Such a fun post! Congrats on 7 years!

Josh and Sara said...

Who is that guy with hair in all the pictures at the first of this post?