Friday, September 10, 2010

Best Friends

Claremont is absolutely beautiful. Tree's line every street, making it like tunnels that you drive through. They have a law that does not allow fast food restaurants in their city - just to keep the "quaint" feel of it, I assume.

We spent an evening walking around the Village... an area filled with antique shops, boutiques, cafes, and fun restaurants. It was later at night so they also had a band playing outside. The kids had so much fun and the weather was perfect. We picked an Italian restaurant, the pizza was absolutely delicious!

The kids were being so sweet with each other. We even had a waitress ask us if this was what they were like all the time. Ha. I WISH! But, no, unfortunately this is rare. Although I can say that they have become the best of friends since we have been out here and I have loved watching their relationship grow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!! What are your plans next week?

Lea Tame said...

Too cute!

Shauna B. said...

Sounds like you are having some fun adventures. Your kids are adorable!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

oh man these photos are way too cute!
i wish brody was right in the middle of this snuggle session in a Randall sandwich!