We took pictures.
Clara wanted her own picture.Ha. Yeah. I had no idea. I figured it would start on Monday, the start of the week. But no, it started in the middle of the week - Wednesday! Ugh. No wonder there were no cars at his building. Whoops.
So we went home. And waited for Wednesday to come.
So here is Wednesday, his OFFICIAL first day of school.
This day he was lucky and Scott was around to say goodbye. Jackson liked that they both had backpacks on.I think me messing up the dates, made the drop off a little harder on Jackson that it would have been if we would have gone on the right day. He totally cried when I left - and of course I was so worried about him the whole 3 hours he was gone... thinking... how is he doing? is he getting along with the other kids? does he like his teachers? will he cry every day i drop him off? is he making friends? ugh. ugh. ugh. So when the time came for me to pick him up, I was absolutely thrilled to walk through the door and find him with nothing but SMILES. He loved it!
3 comments:
oh mccall - wouldn't you know it. just when you thought you could get rid of the little bugger! hey, where'd you find that cute t-shirt clara's wearing? yep, i noticed it!
you are a great mom.
1432
mom
Hey, better to be two days early than two days late, right? My sister did that.
Lots of changes for Jack right now, sounds like he is handling it pretty well!
Jack looks so big! Crazy how a few months changes kids so quickly. Hope he loves pre-school!
Post a Comment