We had nothing planned for Labor Day weekend. Scott had spent quite a bit of time with me through out the week so I figured he would be spending most of the weekend at the library. So on Saturday morning when I mentioned we should just spend the day at the beach, I was quite sarcastic. But Scott thought it was a great idea! It only took us 1/2 hour to grab our suits, and some towels and head out the door!
The past 2 times we have gone out we have gone to Newport Beach. But I am thinking we will start exploring the next few times we venture out. If any of you have a favorite beach - please let me know :)
Scott was burried.

Then Jack was burried.

And of course Clara too.

Where is my picture in the sand? Ha. Nope. I don't do the burrying thing.
Clara enjoyed stealing my sunglasses.

And Jack and Scott built an amazing sand castle. They were even complimented by some people passing.
The beach is so fun. Jackson LOVES it. Clara is getting more and more brave with time - although she still steers clear of the water. And I love everything about it. I love the sound of the ocean. I love the kids running around. I don't even mind the crowds.
2 comments:
I'm dying to go o the beach, I even dreamed about going last night.
Clara looks like she is handling the sand like a champ now. She'll be a California beach babe before you know it.
Post a Comment