We had so much with Bonnie and Audrey at our house last week. The kids ran around like crazy, toys were everywhere, I made sugar cookies and frosting, the kids ate way too much frosting, there was alot of happy "yelling", and plenty of laughter!
A: Your the prince and I am the princess
J: And you lay down because your dead, and then I kiss you and you wake up!
I heard this and just about died, I looked over at them to see if they were really going to do it. But they just went on playing like it was no big deal. It was hilarious. I am not sure what I would have done if they actually would have followed through with the conversation...?
Although it was a full house... it seriously was so much fun. My kids loved the noise and the action, and to be honest I did too.
3 comments:
You are an angel McCall. Thank you, thank you for all you do. You're always so willing to help and make it seem like it's nothing. I can't believe you made cookies with the kids. I think I would have been too scared to try. Super mom.
Bonnie had such a fun time with you guys. I'm so glad you guys moved here :)
So cute! im glad they have some buddies.
So Audrey convinced Jack to play Prince/princess...that is so funny. I'm so thankful for you watching Audrey that night. It's such a relief to have friends that you can call on for help at any time. We are so glad you guys came here!!
Post a Comment