I ran the Lehi 10k with some friends. A 10k = 6.2 miles. I am very proud to say I ran the whole thing! I am used to running 3 or 4 miles a few times a week. And the route I take doesn't have any hills. The 10k route was hard. It was either up hill or down hill.... nothing inbetween. so that made it a bit harder...
Thank you Julie for being my running partner. You kept me running when I wanted to take a break!

I loved seeing all these faces at the finish line!

The lovely ladies.
Ashlie. Me. Julie. Liz. Jessie. Shauna.

And I have to point out Liz and her pearl earings. Who runs a 10k with pearls on?!?
This was so much fun. Although 6.2 may not be a half marathon or a full... it is alot for me and I am SO proud to say I ran the whole thing!!!
4 comments:
i think i win the prize for being cherry tomato face red!!! thanks for sending me the pictures, had a lot of fun today and that was such a HARD course, we all did great! i think i will be feeling it tomorrow for sure! oh, and you can borrow my pearls for your next race :)
so much fun!!!
Nice job girls! I'm glad that you are all doing enough running to make up my lack of!
Great JOB McCall! Can I have your legs???
Post a Comment