Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers Day Pictures of Kids

This year -- I decided to take some pictures of the kids for Scott for Fathers Day. I went out with Jessie, we had fun playing around with the kids and doing our best at pretending like we were legit photographers... :)

My sister Candice did the editing. Thank you sista!

Little stud. Playing in the dirt.
I couldn't get her to look at me... so I figured a shot from behind would have to work.
I love this pink outfit.
At this point... they wanted nothing to do with eachother. And a big Thank You to my sister Candice for cutting out the large space between their backs.
Look closely... she is shoving a gummy worm into her mouth. Anything to keep the kid happy.
Love him.
A FAVORITE! I love his freckles.
Love her.
A Favorite. Thank you Jessie for acting like a dancing chimpanze while I got this shot.
Thank you Jackson and Clara for being so cute, even though you don't ever listen to a thing I say :)
Happy Fathers Day.

1 comment:

The Fuller Family said...

So cute. You guys took such great pictures. Love them.