Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Poor Jackson

Jack was really sick last week. He had a fever that got up to 104.4. He was up all night long, which also meant that I was up all night long, luckily Scott was pretty helpful even though he had to get up and work all day long. Poor Clara was quite neglected and was often left in her crib until 10 am ... It started Tuesday and lasted until Sunday. It was long and miserable. He spent everyday on the couch watching movie after movie, and of course trying to catch up on sleep whenever he could.
It was heart breaking watching my little guy go through this. The 3rd night was the worst, I totally broke down into tears. I said a prayer and then went into his room and we both said a prayer together. Within 30 minutes his fever was down and he slept the rest of the night.

I am pretty sure he is finally on the mend. Yesterday was good. This morning is good. Let's hope it stays good, and I guess I would be okay with great too. :)

No comments: