We spent Saturday at my parents house and the cousins had so much fun running around together. The house was a mess. The dog food and cat food were dumped throughout the garage. The chickens were fed and eggs were gathered. The kids played on the trampoline (despite the 3 mountain lions that have been seen... ahh!). Popsicles and pickles devoured. And it was all worth the 6 hours of fun these rascals had together :)
It was an overwhelming feeling to see our whole family there... dressed in white... sitting in rows... and each of us were glowing with happiness.
It was a very special night. Thank you Dave and Melissa for coming in town for such a quick weekend. Thank you Miles for creating this special weekend. And thank you Mom and Dad for making our family, "A Family". We love you.
5 comments:
McCall that truly sounds so wonderful. I don't think my family will ever get to that point, I can only imagine how your parents must have felt.
That sounds so great! And, you look so tan! I am jealous.. gotta go this week!
How wonderful and special!
Congratulations, Miles! I cannot believe your parents already have 7 grandkids! Holy cow, how fun!
Oops, John's comment was really mine :)
Post a Comment