Sunday, May 23, 2010

iFly

Last week our good friends The Millers took us to do the iFly as a thank you for watching their chub of love Brody while they were in Boston... yes, I know, the best Thank you ever!

It was soooo much fun. If you can't tell from my face in the shot below: Taylor
Scott
Jessie
The whole clan. It was fun to have the kids there. They loved watching through the windows.
Jessie and Me. Love this girl.
The kids entertaining themselves at the drinking fountain.
Dinner after iFly at Arella's. It was delicious!
And of course celebrating Scott's day after B-day.

I am well behind on my blogging posts these days.... so more to come of Scott's B-day, Jacksons first Gymnastics Exhibition Meet, and of course other dribbles.

Thank you Taylor and Jessie for the iFly! Soooo much fun. And fabulous company :)

2 comments:

Mckensie Assmus said...

I love going there it's such a blast. It makes me want to go and do the real thing!!

DA pages said...

How did you like Arella's? (I'm litteraly just down the street from it!) It is right by my house! I haven't been yet! I'm so jealouse of Ifly too! I have always wanted to go!