Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I love these two special angels more than anything. Life could not be better. I am so blessed. I have the most amazing husband. Sunday was filled with the spirit and I was filled with emotion.

We spent the day with my wonderful mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws. I am so greatful for them and their examples. My sweet sister-in-law, Kristen just had her first baby. It was a special weekend as I watched her celebrate Mother's Day as a first time Mommy!

I missed seeing my mom and family... but I guess it's good training for our big move in August. I love you Mom, and missed celebrating this day with the lady that brought me into this world!

Happy Mother's Day to all.

2 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

I love your long hair!!!! You look beautiful!

liz said...

i love this picture of you guys! you look so pretty!!