Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 4th...

I am so behind on my blogging. Summers always seem to get ahead of me. But better late than never... here is one of my FAVORITE holidays!

AJ... loving the pin-wheel. And his little scratch on his head is only half of what he usually has. This kid is out of control.
Cousins!
Family. Cousins. Uncle.
Jackson giving Clara kisses.
Me and my girl.
Henry loves Clara. He is going to be such a great big brother to his "coming soon" little brother! Hoo-ray!
Judd and the kids.
Daddy's girl. She was giggling like crazy on his shoulders as he would bounce her up and down. She loves a good thrill.
4th of July Family.
LOVING the firworks. I love this face... he was in awe by the firworks.

The 4th is a big one for my moms side of the family. Every year we go to the lake and do some water-skiing and wake boarding. Sadly the weather was not co-operating, so I left early with Clara. But after that we did the traditional BBQ with the most delicious of foods. And then off to the Oakley Rodeo... of course cowboy boots, belt buckles, and cowboy hats are a must! Ye-ha!

5 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

You are so cute! I love 4th of July too so much! I'm excited for the group date! Jackson's face is so great!

Melly Mel said...

Very cute McCall. It does look like you guys do a lot of fun things on 4th of july! Busy busy! Miss you guys already!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

mccall- email me asap. i can't believe you are in this...we have so much to talk about. love you and stay positive!!
brookefmartin@gmail.com

Trevor and Jordan said...

Oakley Rodeo has been a tradition in my family since I can remember. Best rodeo ever...looks like you had a fun 4th of July

Steph said...

I'm so behind on your blog McCall! I can't believe Clara turned 1 already...geeeeez! Time flies. She is so dang cute, I love her big brown eyes. And Jackson just looks like a little man. I love your cute family, and you as always inspire me to keep working out...:)