Jenna (Scott's sister) came to visit!
Jack and Davis are the only two boys on the Randall side. They are finally at the age where they are starting to beable to play and have fun. Now we just have to figure out how to share toys... that will take a while ... ;)
We spent ALOT of time at the pool. Jack and Clara loved having cousins, aunts, and of course Nana Lisa there to play with in the water!
I finally let Clara face forward in her car seat. She is in heaven! Although even when she was rear facing she did great. She would giggle and talk to herself all the time... now she continues to do it - but we get to be entertained as we watch her giggle and talk. She is a funny girl. And Jack moved up to a "Big Boy Car Seat" ... i.e. booster seat. He of course loves being in a buckle just like mommy and daddy. And I love only having to buckle one 5-point harness carseat!
MY BIRTHDAY!!!! My birthday was on Thursday. Thank you to all of you for the many phone calls, visits, and text messages! You all made me feel so special.
This past weekend was filled with nothing but the RANDALL FAMILY! The Randall Reunion was supposed to take place in Durango Colorado, but at the last minute was changed to Lehi Ut. We were thrilled because originally we were not going to beable to make it, but because they all chose to come to us... we were able to participate in all the fun!
The kids all had so much fun playing together. I took this picture at night, and for some reason I could not get my flash to work, so this is the best I could edit the picture to see all their faces... ugh. They played in these weeds not stop and called it "the woods".
Clara and Jack with Great Grandpa Randall. Scotts grandparents are amazing! Clara and Jackson didn't need any warming up to these two softies. They fell right in love and couldn't get enough.

It was a fabulous day. Scott decided to take a full length practice test for the DAT (about 5 hours of time), this means he is confined to his study corner (in our bedroom), I can't go in or out and have to keep the kids downstairs so that he can focus. Soooo... I stayed in my sweaty workout clothes all day, played with the kids downstairs, got out of the house for a little bit and got the kids McDonalds for lunch, ran some errands (still in my sweaty workout clothes), and then went home and about an hour later.... my hard working husband decided to award me with his presence! Ha Ha. Although this may sound like hard feelings, I promise you it is not. I still had a fabulous day... oh and he did suprise me with my usuall morning breakfast, beautiful flowers, and a few little suprises... and after the test he left the rest of the day for me!!!!
I love you babe! I am so proud of all your hard work!
We left Clara with the baby siter and took Jackson to see the new Ice Age. I was so excited because he has never been much of a movie kid but is ALMOST to the point where he can somewhat sit through a movie. So, for me as his mother... it was a big deal. The result.... he loved it, and with lots of treats and soda we were able to stay for the whole movie.
It's funny how on my birthday I wanted to take Jackson to a movie for him. I guess I am starting to get to that point where my happiness comes through my childrens happiness. Yes, I am a sappy mommy.
Clara and Jack with Great Grandpa Randall. Scotts grandparents are amazing! Clara and Jackson didn't need any warming up to these two softies. They fell right in love and couldn't get enough.
4 comments:
So fun for you. Happy Belated Bday. We can't wait to take Lukas to see Ice Age. Was it good? I still think the original is awesome. Our kids are like the exact same ages. I'd love to get them together. I think it'd be a blast.
Happy Bday McCall! My phone broke and Ive been in NY will no phone #'s!! I feel terrible I haven't been able to talk to you. I finally got Dennis' computer to send you this. I will call you when I get back home and can get your #. Or you can call me!
Way fun! It's been awhile for me since I've been in a pool and those pictures make me jealous.
Oh yeah. I knew it was your b-day when it was going on, but didn't call or anything. So, Happy Belated~
Post a Comment