Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Loving the Month of May

The other morning I left Clara downstairs with Jack while I went up to get their clothes for the day. I came down to this. Jackson had taken her bottle and shaken it over the top of her head. But I guess she loved it because the whole time I was upstairs all I could hear was alot of giggles.
This little girl at 10 months has FINALLY started to crawl. Of course now I have to pay attention to whats on the floor, the outlets, the stairs, etc. But she is so cute to watch get around on all fours and always so content.
So here is the little one getting into Jacks closet and making a mess.

Gotta love the baby buns.



Utah spring weather is AMAZING! I have been enjoying my time outside taking walks, running, and rollerblading with the kids on all sorts of trails. This particular one that runs just below the new Draper Temple is my favorite!

Gorgeous Temple! This is where Cami and Judd are getting married. I can't wait. Their pictures are going to be amazing.

I think these 2 little rugrats love the walks just as much as I do. Especially when I run or rollerblade. Jackson is always saying "faster mommy faster!"


Of course we are loving the neighborhood. It feels like one big party everyday when all the kids are outside. Stef is a trooper and always pulls the kids around in the wagon. Great workout, right!?!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Lovin that little bare toosh! She is so cute!! And that picture of her covered in milk...too funny. Been there, done that. Gotta love being the baby!