I decided to throw Scott a Birthday BBQ.
We had so much fun hanging out with friends and family, eating good food, and watching the guys play a game of "bochi ball".
Scott working the grill. A little later Garret came and took over. Thanks for helping out!
The little ones of the neighborhood.
He thinks he is a super hero. I love this running shot of him checking out the cape as it blows in the wind. It doesn't get any better.
Ladies of the walks.





4 comments:
What a fun b-day. Wish we were there! Looks like a fun group in the neighborhood. How great for Jack & Clara! I love Jack's green tie-dyed shirt. Cute pics McCall.
we were so glad to be invited to the bbq. scott is a dream come true as far as i'm concerned. you can celebrate his birthday every week and we'd still come to celebrate!! go scott!!
Hey McCall, your kids are so gorgeous! We miss you guys. Jack is a little stud. Things are going so good with little Bridget. I didn't realize that Triston was a little challenging as a baby until now. ;) Bridget is already sleeping through the night...it is NOTHING I have done, she is just a sleeper! YAY!!! How are you guys? Are you still in UT? Keep us posted!
I just noticed a picture of Mykelle. I know her because her family used to live next to my grandparents in Provo! Do you guys live by each other now? It's a small world! Your family is so cute. I'm glad to see you guys are happy!
Post a Comment