Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Pictures

My sister Melissa is the most amazing photograher. She takes our family pictures every year, and I am yet to be disappointed. My favorites are the close ups that she gets and the little moments that are never planned.

Check out her Photography Blog http://www.melissastevensphotography.blogspot.com/


Thanks Melissa.

12 comments:

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberts Fam'ly said...

I love you pictures! They are all so cute, Melissa is very talented! Too bad she doesn't live here, or I would have her take ours too. It was fun to see you at Target. Are you coming to the family Christmas party?

The Stevens said...

You don't know what a charlie brown tree is? Have you ever seen charlie brown christmas? The tree is a little scraggly thing that no one wants. I can't believe that we did grow up in the same family! Ha Ha. I am glad to take your pics. and I love doing it!!!!

Trevor and Jordan said...

These pictures are so cute. You have the cutest family. I can't believe how big Clara has gotten. Time flies...I swear she was just a newborn.

Amanda said...

Those are amazing! Does she want to take mine?

DA pages said...

McCall! These pics are georgeous! I love them she really is super talented!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Love these pictures!

Nikki said...

I love her photography, too. Your pictures turned out great! What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Oh my beautiful family!! They turned out great! and you all look beautiful!! yea!!

Jessica said...

You look just beautiful. I love Claras bows. Dang... What a cute family.

Ashlie said...

Those are adorable! I love them. That little sweater Clara is wearing is so dang cute-love it! I know I say it all the time, but I love your hair long it is so pretty.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh McCall. You are BEAUTIFUL. And so is every member of your adorable little family. Jackson's smile just lights up every picture. Love the one of him and his daddy. Total framer. And Clara's eyes are just so wise, they just pierce straight through you..like she knows something you don't. The candid one of you and her is breathtaking. Your sis is good. Love these!