Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Sisters got TALENT!!!!

I am sorry Melissa, but I just have to show people how talented you are!

My sister Melissa is an artist - an unbelieveable artist! My little sister, Cami, asked Melissa to draw a picture of her boyfriend next to his horse. Cami wanted to give it to him for Christmas. So Melissa worked and worked on the picture. She was trying to get it done in time to give it to Cami while she was in town for Thanksgiving. She did not want to have to mail it and worry about it bending. Well, one afternoon she walked in the door and found THIS.......He little boy Henry wanted to add to her beautiful horse picture. I am sure he was just trying to be like his mommy. So sad. There was nothing she could do to fix it, she tried everything she could think of... but it was ruined.

So what did she do? She did it all over again.... IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!

Here is the final product....
Can you believe it? She has got amazing talent! Way to go Melissa, you are incredible!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that really is amaizing! I can hardly draw stick figures..seriously!