My sister Candice, finally had her baby! A little boy! He is all Adam and so adorable. They named him Adam Mark Neff Jr., he was 6 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches. I am so happy that he his here and healthy! I am so excited for Candice and Adam to begni the journey of parenthood. Congratulations Candice and Adam!
Here are so me adorable pictures of their little guy...
Welcome to the world AJ... we love you!
7 comments:
Yay! Pictures of our new cousin. Thanks McCall, at least someone blogs about it *)
awwww...I sure wish her blog was up and running. PLEASE TELL HER CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love that girl. What a sweet little baby.
Great checking in on you and your cute family!! Tell Scott we say hi too!!
HOORAY! I love him already! He is adorable, I love the little hand mittens he has on. They are wonderful.congrats to cadice!
Wow he is a tiny baby! Cute.
And anytime you come to vegas to visit Michelle we will for sure have to get together. We actually live in Reno (in Northern Nevada) right now though, not Texas ;-)
I love how perfect his skin looks! I bet it is getting you extra excited for your little princess!!
He is co cute! REALLY, what a darling little guy.
Congrats candice! (if you can tell her that for me!)I new it was going to be a boy!
Post a Comment