Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day. Especially now that I am a Mother... it's the closest thing to a day off that I come to. Scott always does his best to make it a special day for me, and this year it was fun hearing Jackson say, "Happy Mommy's Day"! I love gonig to chruch and hearing all the talks and lessons focused on mothers, listening and watching the primary kids sing in sacrament meeting, getting yummy chocolates as we leave sacrament meeting, and ending with a cute card that Jackson made in nursery.

After church we went to my parents house and had a delcious dinner grilled by the men, played outside, celebrated not only Mother's Day but Scotts, Adams, and Candices Birthday. It was a really fun day!

Scott, Miles, and Adam grilled for the girls. I love how men almost ALWAYS grill for Mother's Day. I guess its the one "appliance" they know how to handle.
Jackson loves to go out on the 4-wheelers. He calls this blue one the "BYU Cougar". And yes, he came up with that all by himself. My dad would take him down the hills and go really fast, Jacks loved it. You would think he was on a ride at Disney Land!We looked out the window and saw Adam, also known as, Uncle Abo and Jackson sitting outside together. They looked like they were having a deep conversation, it was pretty funny. Jackson loves his Uncle Abo! After all the playing outside and rides on the "BYU Cougar", Jackson was pretty warn out. He cuddled up with Miles and had his arm tickled and took a nice break from all the hard playing he had done.
Scott took Jacks on one more ride before it was time to go home. He came back with a bunch of flowers for me. It was so sweet, a great way to end my Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there. I hope your day was filled with lots of love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun McCall!! You look so beautiful and Jack is seriously still so cute! Glad to see you are doing so well!