One morning everybody decided to rent some bikes and bike trailers and ride from our beach house in Newport to Kristens house in Hunington. I think its about a 7 or 8 mile ride - so not too bad. I was sleeping when they left so Scott stayed behind until I woke up. Nan lisa was so great and pulled Jackson behind her bike so that he was able to go. When I woke up we got in the car and met them at Kristens house. It looked like they had soooo much fun, and they kids all seemed to love it!

Kristen then took us to a little taco shop around the corner from her house. WOW! The Carne Asada tacos were incredible. Will Utah ever have good authentic Mexican food???

Scott traded Lisa on the way home and pulled Jack behind in the trailer. Kristen, Lisa, and I took little Lucy and headed back to the beach house in the cars. But of course on the way we stopped at the best ever... Beach Berries and got ourselves a little treat. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment