Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why I Suck...

Okay, I saw this on someone elses blog (thanks allison) and thought it was hilarious. And since I am preg and feel pretty crappy right now, it helps me laugh it all off. So, I am listing 20 reasons why I suck... ha ha, and really it's not that hard to do.



1. I don't exercise but I talk and THINK about it all the time.
2. I eat way too much sugar, I try to stop, even tell people I am going to stop but I can't ever make myself try hard enough.
3. I can never decide what to eat so I usually end up eating a little (or a lot) of everything.
4. I hate shopping the sales, but I feel guilty everytime I buy something full price.
5. People pay me to take care of their skin, but I have never paid anyone to treat my skin.
6. I turn the music up loud in my car and pretend like I am alone, when really I have a screaming child that wants my attention.
7. I eat myself sick at almost every meal.
8. I envoy almost everyone. Their clothes, hair, house, personality, shoes... you name it... I probley want it.
9. I am the opposite of a pack-rat. I throw pretty much everything away. I hate junk, I hate stuff, I hate not having a place to put things - alot of things end up in the trash. And then so many months or years later I wish I still had it.
10. Along with the above: I hate extra food. I hate seeing left-overs in the fridge. I hate seeing anything in the fridge that has been there for a while. I clean out my fridge way too much and probley throw things away that are still good.
11. I hate talking on the phone, so therefore I am not good at calling and doing the whole catch-up thing. Sorry friends.
12. I can never stay in one outfit all day. I usually change multiple times.
13. I always talk about doing... but never actually do it.
14. I hate spending money, but can't get myself to stop.
15. I rarely think a meal is "delicious" but even if its not I still eat way too much of whatever I think is just okay.
16. I have terrible teeth, but refuse to go to the dentist to see what kind of damage will be done to our bank account.
17. I keep things to myself and have a hard time telling people my true opinion, even if they ask.
18. I dont like buying anything "used". Even if its in good condition.
19. I probley have 3-4 uncontrollable breakdowns every week. I think my husband is a little worried if I will ever get back to normal.
20. I hate making decisions. But when ever people make them for me, I am never satisfied.

This was fun and interesting to do. It made me laugh about myself. If you want to do it - go ahead. Give yourself a good laugh.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, McCall, I am totally with you on 8, 10, 13, 14, 18, and 20!

Melly Mel said...

That was hilarious! I loved it.

Amanda said...

I can't even remember the last time I worked out, but like you I think TOMORROW I WILL GO RUNNING. I hate it. I really wanted to come back from my year in England and feel/look great and be happy with my body.maybe tomorrow...

Alifinale said...

Glad to know I am not alone in this world. Half of those are so very me. Except I am opposite from you on buying second hand, buying only on sale and being a packrat and saving every bit of food. So funny.

Susan said...

all the food/eating related stuff, plus 17-20 are me too! Who knew.