So, I decided to do a basketball theme. Jack loves all sports, all ball, all boy... anything! So when we were at party land looking at everything, he saw a basketball pinta and went nuts - so I with with basketball everything. Next we went to the grocery store to pick a cake, I let him pick between 2 basketball cakes, he picked the one with the men and the hoops. After we picked it up, I looked at it and thought - hmmm.... that does not look store bought at all - I could have made it myself and the court would at least be centered!!!
1. He is so tender. He could cry at the drop of a hat.
2. Whenever he wants something he says, "I need that"... like he really can't live without it.
3. He thinks "jump" and "bounce" are the same word. He knows what jump means - but I absolutly can not get him to say it, he always says bounce in its place. It is so weird but funny at the same time.
4. He loves his veggies! Hoo-ray. Broccoli, peas, string beans, cabbage, lettuce, corn... I know this could change, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps up this healthy habit!
5. Anytime he has a scratch and I ask him where he got it, he says its from the "BIG DINO". Its cute, but sad at the same time. He is getting to that fictional/reality stage where he can't quite comprehend what is real and what is not.
6. He is really scared of monsters. He will not go down dark hallways by himself, he says the monsters will get him. And he always calls the monsters dino's and alligators.
7. Whenever he wants me to hold him he says, "hold you". Its so cute.
8. This past week we both came down with terrible colds. So the past few nights he has ended up in bed with me. He loves to hold my hand as he falls asleep, it just melts my heart!
9. When he gets really excited about something, his whole body tenses up and shakes - it is so hilarious.
10. He thinks he can do a hand-stand. Really its a flip like summersault, but its so cute. And he is so proud of himself for thinking that he is so big and can do it.
I love my little guy so much. Everyday he makes me so happy. Sure, he pushes me to my limit at times, but what is raising a 2 year old with out that? Happy Birthday to my baby, I love you!
9 comments:
I still sometimes can't believe friends my age have toddlers/more than one child. Happy two years he sounds like a great kid. When are you guys moving into your place?
Jackson is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is. That picture of him jumping on his trampoline is so cute. I loved your post about the ten things that make Jack...Jack. So sweet. By the way, you look so amazing! I couldn't even tell you're prego. You are still so tiny. Did you guys get a pass to a pool this summer? We should plan to get together and take the boys swimming when it gets warm! I would love to catch with you and see Jackson in person.
Oh he is such a sweet kid! Isn't it the best when you have those nights when they have to cuddle up to you because that is the only way they will sleep. They are hard but so tender. I love lil boys!
Isn't funny how much you love your baby/kid? I just never knew it was possible to have this much love inside. Sometimes I think I might just bust! He is so cute. I love the cake hehe
Jackson is soo cute! I hope I have a little boy as cute as him! What a fun b-day part though! Hopfully I will get to see you somtime soon. maybe baby showers for you and your sister?
He is such a cutie! I love this stage, they are getting to be so fun and it is so exciting to see all the things they are learning. Also, it isn't fair that you don't look pregnant yet.
I can't believe our babies are 2! I love his cake! You are such a cute mom, you always look so happy to be doing exactly what you're doing. I love it.
Awe! Cute birthday party! That cake was amazing! mcCall... you are a great mom! Jack is doign the same - sharing the bed with me. We'll have to talk on the phone sometime soon! Love yoU!
What a cute post! I know I'm a little late posting, but I have been out of town. Jack is a babe and it sounds like he is a great kid too.
Post a Comment