Monday, March 17, 2008

It's A Girl!

Last Monday Scott and I went into the doctor for my ultrasound appointment. As we sat waiting for the nurse to take us back we both looked at eachother and made our guess of what we thought it was. We both guessed girl. Sure enough - we were right! A sweet baby girl is waiting to join our family! We are both sooooo excited and can't wait to meet her and hold her in our arms.

For those of you that can actually look at an ultrasound picture and tell what the picture is of, these are for you. I tried to pick the most obvious ones, some just look like blures, but the ones I posted are pretty clear.
Her teeny tiny foot!


Her adorable face.

It's A Girl... and she's not hiding it.


My sweet little angel,
I love you so much! I can not wait to see your precious face and hold your little body in my arms. Just 4 1/2 more months until we are able to look into eachothers eyes and meet for the first time. Please stay strong and give me little kicks to let me know you are thinking about your family here on earth. Jackson can't wait to have a little sister and give you his tender kisses. He will take good care of you. We all love you so very much.
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson

19 comments:

Chante said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's great! You will soon find out that girls are SO emotional!! But the wonderful thing about girls is that you can live vicariously through your daughters!! Just kidding. We are so excited for you.. welcome to the girly club!!

Alifinale said...

Congratulations!!! Little girls are so much fun. And as my hubbie would say now you will have one of each and can stop if you wanted too. Too bad for him we got to keep going. Ha ha!!

Nikki said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I've been dying to know what you're having, now if only Candice would find out, jk. Wouldn't it be fun if we both had girls? Did you have a feeling it was a girl all along? We have our first appt. today but we can't find out for 8 or 10 more weeks, at least. Congrats!

Heidi said...

Congratulations that is very exciting! So fun to know she is a she now.

Trevor and Jordan said...

Yea, I am so excited you are having a girl. Our girls can be best girlfriends. I thought you were going to be having a girl. You were a lot sicker this time around. Names? My friend is throwing me a baby shower over conference weekend and I am wanting you to come. I need to get your address so she can mail you a invitation. Just email me. Hope you are feeling better...and I cannot wait until our little girls can meet. Congrats you guys!!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations!!! One of each that is perfect.

That is so great that you are moving so close. I would love to have a play date, even though my little man won't be able to play for sometime.

julie! said...

yeah! Congrats on the news! A little McCall...She is going to be adorable! We'll have to catch up some time when I am in Utah. We can have a DRA reunion!

Steph said...

Ok, your little letter at the end made me cry. How sweet. I'm so happy for you to have a girl! That will just make your already perfect family even more precious. Congrats you guys.

Unknown said...

Congrats Mccall..that is so exciting. You get the best of both worlds. one of each. She is going to be adorable.

Ashlie said...

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hooray! I am so excited for you! Girls are so dang much fun I can't believe it. You will have the cutest little girl ever! congrats;)

Jessica said...

How sweet, and so exciting. Girls are so much fun. Especially to dress up. I love it. Let's see some belly pics.

Steph said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet her in a few months! What a lucky little girl to be born into your family. I am so happy for you!

DA pages said...

Ahhhh!

Melly Mel said...

McCall! A Girl! How exciting! I am am thrilled for your family! What a perfect mix! I can't wait. You don't have much more time until she is here. Thanks for such a cute, heart warming post. I loved it. It made my day. I miss you!

Ames Family said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I have loved having Sally in our family. It is so funny how DIFFERENT girls are...even as babies! CONGRATS! ;)

R Family said...

Hooray for a girl cousin!!!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! Do you guys have any names picked out? She is going to be such a doll and I am sure Jackson will be the cutest big brother ever.

Amanda said...

How fun you get to have both a boy and girl!!! Yourpictures of your sweet little one are so sweet.