Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag... you're it!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 14, so probably wishing I was 16 (michele, i stole your answer)
2. Diving Diving Diving
3. Class President of 9th Grade... go eagles!
4. Writing my name with every cute boys last name... wondering, will I marry him? I was such a day dreamer.
5. Sneaking out to hang out with boys - my parents had this rule: no boys until we were 16, even if it was a big group of people to hang out with. Of course, I thought my life would be over if I missed "that" party... oh, the joy of junior high!

5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Work Out
2. Buy Groceries
3. Visit Scott @ Work
4. Best thing in the world: Play with Jacks
5. LAUNDRY/DISHES/CLEANING (never ending!)

5 Foods I enjoy:
1. Chicken
2. Cucumber Sandwiches
3. Frozen Yogurt
4. Hot Cider
5. Fruit... any kind

5 Bad Habits:
1. Not cooking dinner, but having plenty of cookies and treats around the house
2. Too much TV, why are there so many good shows on?
3. Wanting things I can't have
4. Staying in sweats or work out clothes all day
5. Hoping for something, rather than just going out and working for it

5 favorite toys:
1. The mall (is that a toy?)
2. The kitchen (maybe this isn't a toy either?)
3. iPod
4. My rollerblades
5. Scott and Jackson (best toys in the world)

5 People I Tag: Heidi, Michelle Roe, Melissa Stevens, Emily, Nikki

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

IT is so fun to read these, and get to know my friends better.

Did you know Tracie is engaged? Of course you did, you are a 'good' friend. I stink:)

Melly Mel said...

I love your "TOY" section! Classic!

Heidi said...

Oh I didn't even notice this post until today. I will have to do this sometime soon.