Also, now that I have read the book - I seem to look at certain people as if they "fit" the part of a vampire. Does anyone agree with me when I say, Neil, from So you Think You Can Dance.... looks like he could play a role in her book? Maybe I am crazy. And not so much in this picture, but just on the show. Maybe it is because he moves so quickly and sleek like, isn't that how the vampires are described? And his teeth and tone of skin... and I guess maybe his "overall appearance", he's not all that bad. 
I do love So You Think You Can Dance. I can not decide who I would choose to go. I think they are all amazing. I think if I had to make a choice I would go with Pasha as my first. His solo dance with the mannequin on Tuesday was too much for me. The girls are harder but I think I might cut out Lauren. I like her, but she is a little too "look at me, look at me"... if you know what I mean.
8 comments:
My sister just finished the third book in that series and told me there is a fourth not to be released until fall 2008- that stinks! I don't want to wait that long until I find out if she will choose Jacob or Edward (hopefully the latter.)
I h ave to agree with you I think Neil would be good on a movie version of twilight, maybe as one of Edward's brothers. I do NOT want Lacey to win that show, she is too slutty for my taste and annoying.
I still need to start watching that show. When is it on and what channel?
I am in Saratoga Springs, and we are going to the Lehi pool tomorrow. What are you doing? I know we were going to get together, but couldn't figure out a time...bummer!
Twilight-I love it. I am glad the third book is finally here! I've been waiting. However, I am a little peeved that the 4th one isn't coming out for awhile. Just when I got done waiting for all the Harry Potters, I have found another series.
Hey McCall, make sure you tell your friend ashlie not to go the the Lehi pool. Lillie caught the parasite that has been lingering in that pool and it has not been fun. The pediatrician told me today they've had a lot of kids come in with it. He said there are quite a few public pools in Utah county right now with it...it's been on the news too. Just FYI
you are so cute! I just started reading that book and haven't had much time to finish it but I love it. You're so funny! Thanks for the birthday wishes to jack! I am coming up to Utah soon and I want to see you guys! I'll let you know when! I love you!! xoxo
Thanks for the heads up on the pool! That is crazy. I guess we won't be going there. I just saw thta you went to see Mitch. I'm sorry I missed it. that would've been fun.
I just got the third book last night. I am addicted. Anyways, I wish I had known you would have to order a book. I could have sent you one from down here. (they must not be as popular yet) Anyways they are on sale too. Good luck when you get it. You won't be able to put it down.
I haven't finished Twilight yet!!! I really want to, but I am a little busy... :( Hopefully soon. I would seriously love to meet Jackson. Tate always loves to play with a new friend.
Ok, I am completely obsessed with these books too! They are so much fun. I just finished Eclipse and can't stop thinking about it. I love SYTYCD too. I could see what you are saying about Neil but he isn't cute enough for Edward (to me). You got it right on with your predictions. I really like Pasha, but I can't watch his solos, they are too embarrassing.
Post a Comment