Why did we move?
We were living in Orem, and our lease was up at the end of July. Scott is working with Brad in Lehi, it has been about a 20 min. drive back and forth. Brad and Jaime live in Lehi and love it. We found a killer deal... took it as fast as we could... and went with it!
The move went as good as we good have hoped for. I was able to get the keys early in the week, so every day I would load up my car and take a few loads out and unpack it. I wanted to be as organized as possible before all the big furniture came. Thanks to my dad we always have a free moving truck when needed. Thank you Heber Appliance! Friday night Scott, Brad, my dad, Miles and Adam moved all the big things for us.

Mean while, Jaime brought my mom and I dinner (thank you) while we were unpacking boxes and getting things cleaned up. When we finished it was so fun to have a backyard to let the kids play in.... naked! Check out lillies diaper (i think this is why they are supposed to wear swim daipers?), it is easier to let them go free - its just our backyard, no big deal right?!?

We love it here and can't wait to get to know more people. Thanks to every one who helped!
5 comments:
Good luck with settling in. I would be cautious about posting your address- you never know who reads these blogs. I don't mean to scare you but it is true.
i was just thinking the same thing. who ever wants my address, get me your e-mail i will send it to you. thanks heid!
McCall! That is so exciting that you guys moved to Lehi! What a fun place to live, it is growing so much out there. I will have to come visit your new house. I am so proud of you for hiking Timp! You are amazing! It sounds like it was an adventure!
how fun. I loved the pictures. it made me feel like I was there, helping you guys move in :) Love the big diaper... whenever I get cheap, I have Jack wear his normal diaper since those swim diapers are like $1.50 each! So I totally understand!
Yea, that diaper is bigger than her head! Thank heaven for swim diapers.
Post a Comment