Today Jackson slept in until 10:15 am ... it was awesome! He would have slept longer, but I woke him up so that he could be ready for church on time. Church was amazing! He was the best he has ever been! He sat through all of sacrament meeting. We didn't have to take him out at all! As we were on our way to Sunday School class we walked past nursery and thought... maybe we should take him one week early and start him on a good note. See, he is not officially 18 months until next Sunday... but does one week early really hurt? And he was in such a great mood! So we did it, we handed him off and it was amazing! For the first time in 1 1/2 years I have really been able to enjoy sunday school and relief society. It was so great to beable to feel the spirit and listen to an entire lesson. And Jackson loved nursery. Of course he does, he loves to play with other kids and eat snacks. Thank goodness for nursery, what would happen to us all with out it!
6 comments:
we love nursery. 14 months in counting for chase;(. my friend megan did my blog for me. i don't know how she did it.
I just got my new church calling, Nursery leader. I would love to have little boys like Jackson!
We took Lauryn a couple months early since Ryan and I have hectic callings. She is JUST now getting the hang of it. So... needless to say, its rare I feel the spirit on Sunday, but I am a "sacrament widow" as they call me. I have learned that I probably won't be able to listen in church until my last is out of the house.. so that's what 35 years?!?! WAHOO!! Nursery is great.. when they go! =)
Emery's first Nursery day was on Sunday too. Oh isn't that just the best feeling to be able to drop them off and actually listen to a lesson. So glad that he went and had fun!
Our ward let Tate in at 15 months...and it was the greatest day!! Yay for nursery!
I'm so jealous of you right now... ha! Nursery! Wow, so you actually get to listen to church now instead of walking the halls. I can't believe Jackson slept in until 10:15!!! amazing! You're so lucky! I love reading what happens for you guys because it's my dream future with Jack... hope all is well! xoxo
Post a Comment