Monday, March 26, 2007

park swings


Sundays are always such long days. So after church and Jacksons nap we decided to get out on a walk and head to the park. We had so much fun watching him play on all the toys. I believe his favorite would have to be the swings, and I would have to agree they are my favorite as well. When was the last time you (as an adult) got on a swing and went so high you lost your stomach? It is so fun; I was on my swing, Jackson on his, the amazing Utah mountains right in front of us, the crisp spring air... It was so refreshing.

8 comments:

Ames Family said...

I agree about Sunday's being long when church gets out at 12:00! It is nice, though. We did the same thing on Sunday. Tate loves the slides.

R Family said...

The swings are the best...by far Abbie's favorite. Lillie's fav is a tie between swings and throwing sand everywhere. We can't wait to hang at the park with you guys. Only a week until I'm there.

Grace Ryan said...

Wow, he totally fits in that swing! He is such a fun little guy. I can't wait to see our boys together next. Are you planning on coming down here anytime soon? Have you heard from schools yet?

Heidi said...

I love Utah in the spring, actually I love it during every season... Sounds perfect on the swing!

Lee said...

Scott, are you going to dental school or not? Let me know. leechaffee@gmail.com

Steph said...

Jackson is the cutest little guy! That is one thing that both Justin and I miss, the beautiful Utah Mountains. I hope you guys are doing well!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey this is Kara Higginson if you remember me. I can't believe this blog thing. I have some friends that told me about it and had no idea I would be able to find so many people. Your little boy is so cute. How the heck are you anyway? Check out my blog. builtfordtough11.blogspot.com

Marcus and Jamie Yetter said...

He is getting so big! So cute! I am sad the Stapley side doesnt get together more often! But I am glad you guys have a blog! It will be a good way to keep in touch! We will see you at the wedding!