Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just like old times...

Steph and Justin were in town this week from Maryland. It was so fun to see them and hear about their interesting experience in dental school thus far. Above is a picture of Camille, Steph, and obviously myself. We were all roomates in Provo before I was married. In fact, if not for these two beautiful girls above I would have never met Scott. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

i just love all these girls! i forgot that you were all roommates... i remember i really liked your apartment. so glad you got to spend some time with them!

Steph said...

Anything for you McCall... You are the best! It was so fun to see you guys! Jackson is even cuter in real life!

Jessica said...

McCall,
I know this is kind of random, but Heidi married one of my husbands best friends, and I was looking at her blog and saw yours. And then when I saw this post with Steph and Camille I went nutz. So here's your nosey neighbor when you lived with these cute girls. Check out our blog damonandjessica.blogspot.com
Jessica (Davies) Mortensen