Tuesday, March 20, 2007

His very own apple!


Tonight, I was was eating an apple and Jackson kept trying to steal it from me. So I peeled him his own and gave him the entire apple. He LOVED it! He held it with both hands as he walked around the house. Every once in a while he would hold the apple to his mouth and do his best to fit his small mouth around it and get the slightest bit of apple in. If I ever attempted to take it from him, he would burst into tears (see the small tear just below his eye). It kept him entertained for a long time and was so fun to watch!

4 comments:

Ames Family said...

I can't believe that he ate it! That is awesome. I will have to try it. Tate has issues with diced fruits and throws them.

Steph said...

McCall, What a cute picture! That is so cute that he ate the whole thing. I love how he would cry if you took it away, that is funny. He is so dang fun!

Grace Ryan said...

he is such a little man. what a cutie!

Alifinale said...

That is so funny. I never thought to try that. That is some good entertainment!