It was a good year. No complaints. Nothing too crazy. Life was good. And I plan on it to continue that way.
January...
We spent some nice days at the pool, in January, getting a tan, in January. It was... heaven.
February...
I spent the month in Utah with the kids. Not the best trip I have ever taken. It was long, difficult and most likely the last time I will ever leave home for that long with out my own place to stay.
March...
We spent Scott's spring break in AZ with his family. Cousins, hiking, and good old down time. There is nothing better.
April...
I ran in the So Cal Ragnar. I had a blast. And although our team name was, I'd Rather Be Shopping. I think I would take a Ragnar over shopping... it was that good.
May...
We celebrated Scott completing his first year of Dental School. Way to go! I am always so proud of MY MAN!
June...
I talked some friends into doing a Mud Run. It was a blast. We got down and dirty!
July...
The Richards family reunion was in IDAHO... we had so much fun and I love creating the same memories with my kids that I had when I was a kid.
August...
Scott and I had our first experience Deep Sea Fishing. It was SO FUN. I loved being out on a boat in the ocean with nothing around.
September...
Disneyland. Disneyland. Disneyland. We are so lucky to live so close, to have our passes, and to go whenever we want. We love it!
October...
I had a full house of family! We loved our busy schedule! I loved all our visitors. I wish every month could be like that one.
November...
Thanksgiving. We spent what little break Scott had from school in AZ. We love going to AZ during the fall, winter, and spring months. But NEVER summer. :)
December...
Our first Christmas alone. And my personal favorite. We loved it. We grew together as a family... I swear Jackson and Clara became so much closer during that time. It was an unforgettable month.
Goodbye 2011. We look forward to 2012.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment