Thursday, August 25, 2011

Water Slide 'n' Hike

We have hiked more this year than EVER in my entire life. Its been really fun. The kids are at great ages for it. This one in particular is not far from our house and is perfect on a really hot day! The kids had to be hoisted through the deeper sections and pushed up and over the bigger boulders, they did great - and I would go back today if we could.




 And then came the slide. It was a bit intimidating... but SOOO fun. And apparently I am a nose plugger. You would thing all my years in Diving would have taught me to keep my hand at my side... apparently not. :)



This was so fun. And for those that are visiting this fall.... if the weather permits, we might have to include this in our list of "To Do's" while you are here. You will love it.

1 comment:

Emma said...

What fun! I don't think I would of been brave enough to go down.