Monday, August 22, 2011

I am quite positive that I am the only person out there that has stayed consistent with our blog... until this month. I am not sure what happened. Its not a matter of "no time"... in my life, there is always time to blog. I guess I just got lazy.

A lot has happened. We moved. We played. We unpacked. We played. We roasted for the first weekend in our house with no AC while outside temps were near 100. We played. Jackson started school. We played. Scott started school... and the playing stopped. Ha ha. No not really. Thus far Scotts schedule has been semi open. So we still have managed to get some good play time in.

We had so much help with our move.... like SO MUCH HELP! We had a great turn out from our ward. A great turnout from friends. And 6 missionaries. I hardly did a thing, except direct traffic.



We did a lot of eating out. Mostly at Costco since the food is so cheap and moving is so expensive. Pretty sure all those Pizza's and Frozen Yogurts added an extra 10 pounds to our family, ok ok.... not the family - just me.
And since our AC went out the first weekend in our house, this is how we slept - the fan on HIGH all night long. 
And since this house was not lived in for almost a year - Scott sprayed and sprayed and sprayed for spiders. I don't do spiders.
 Jackson started Kindergarten. He did great! No tears... which completely shocked me. His teacher is great. The school is great. And he has already made some cute little friends.
 We set up a little pool in the back yard. The kids played and played. We love our yard.
 The kids have enjoyed multiple protein shakes, popsicles, and otter pops outside!
 We miss our pool. But we still have friends with pools and we will accept any invitation that is offered... seriously guys.... any invitation. :)
Life is good. Hope you enjoyed our update.

1 comment:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

you have a fenced in backyard?????? you are living the good life sistah!