Jackson had his last soccer game...
I am going to miss... watching all the kids run in different directions as they take the ball away from each other and pass to the opposing team. I will miss Jackson running his little heart out, scoring multiple goals, and watching him talk "game plans" to the other kids on his team.
I am not going to miss.... getting those darn socks over his shin guards, not only once a week, but twice a week. And since we have moved - it has been a 15 min drive to The Arena - not fun, especially when we hit rush hour.
But it was fun while it lasted, and I am sure we will be back to this sport sooner than later.
And because The Arena is soooo hot inside, and it was over 100 degrees out - we stopped off for a Sonic. It's one thing I will never say no to. :)
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago



1 comment:
K i am meeting up with you sometime this week or next...i miss you! What's your schedule like??
Post a Comment