Scott turned the big 3-0! He was not excited to turn 30, to be honest I think he has been dreading this birthday for years now. He did not want to say goodbye to his 20's! But really - 30 is the new 20.... its all over the magazines! Even the stars say 30 is prime... so I say to MY MAN... cheers to the you and the next best decade of your life!
We started our day off with a present for dad from Jack & Clara: a new indoor bball. Scott plays endless amounts of basketball, so he deserved it. Then we were off for donuts at the "DONUT MAN". This little donut shop is heaven... and I am not a big donut fan... but this place - OMG, delish.
We then headed to Jacksons soccer game. I think this is Scotts favorite part of every weekend. He loves watching Jackson play. And Jacks scored 3 goals!
Then Scott was off... off to study that is. Boo. He has a test on Monday so he couldn't spend the day playing. But it worked out better for me to have him gone all day - it game me time to plan this.....
AN 80's SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BASH!
The whole gang. We look good ;)
I picked out his outfit for him... :)
Happy Birthday Scotty!
Clara was TERRIFIED of her dad in this wig. She would not even look at him when he wore it. It was so sad.
The Ladies... Hola!
The Men... woop woop!
Minus Jacksons comment early Saturday morning.... "When is it times for Dad's birthday party"? (Said right in front of Scott)... I think Scott was totally surprised! Ha ha. Not but really, I think having it at a park threw him off. And the costumes were definitely not expected. It was a fun night (despite the chilly weather). Thanks to everyone that came! I loved your costumes!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago


3 comments:
What a great idea! Kevin turns 30 the end of the month and I'm thinking he's not excited either!
Happy Birthday to the old man in your life. Looks like it was a great party. Everyone's outfits are awesome.
um....HILARIOUS McCall! Great idea! I may have to steal it when Kevin turns 30. It may be better than getting him a walker and depends cuz he is also dreading turning 30. I wouldn't want to rub it in or anything;) Happy Birthday to Scott!
Post a Comment