A day in LA... with the girls... and American Idol!
After waiting in line to exchange our vouchers for tickets, we headed over to Bottega Louie... seriously so good. I might be dreaming about it tonight while I sleep.
They had the most adorable bakery that none of us could resist!
We then went over to the fashion district. Jenny & I were both on the search for a purse. Jenny... the scavenger that she is... found this sketchy guy that called another sketchy guy that led us into an ally, and then into a parking garage, and then over to the trunk of his car. Smart? Well... there were 4 of us girls - so we were hoping the odds were in our favor.
Here is our sketchy guy #2.
And here are the girls following willingly...
By 4:00 we were at the Nokia Theater, in our seats, waiting for the show to start!
It was only an hour show - which bummed me out a little, I was expecting 2 hours. But watching Scotty and Lauren was incredible. And Taio Cruz performed... of course awesome!
We had so much fun! I will ditch out on a day of "real life" for a dose of LA any time! Thanks ladies!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago




5 comments:
American Idol twice?! Lucky girl!
I love the 80's party for your husband too. How clever!
What!! Was that the finall show you saw? LUCKY! I have loved this season so much! How about next year I fly out and go with you and Jenny. Deal?
Yes, I have thought of Scott all week. Seeing these navy guys in their uniforms makes me think of your adventure! Scott will look so handsome! I must say they all look pretty hot lined up on the ships. :)
i had to do a doubletake of your sidebar photo that says jack is FIVE! FIVE?! I can't believe he is so old...even though he turned 5 just a few weeks after i last saw him. i just picture him as the little guy he was when we moved in 3 years ago.
i would ditch real life for LA anytime as well. too bad it will be a few months at least before that dream could come true.
that restaurant looks so fun!
good talking to you today. xoxo BFFFFFFFFFFF :)
I'm so jealous! What a fun girls day/ night out...your hair is super cute!
That was such a fun day!! Thanks for the invite again and I hope you are enjoying your new purse as much as I am! Did you and Scott end up going to LA on Saturday?
Post a Comment