Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling...now I have to convince myself to have a third child and start all over. Really dreading this third one for some reason.
Yeah, no more diapers, that's awesome!!! McCall you are soooo sweet about St. Patty's Day, I was seriously inspired by you last year!!! I remember you saying your mom did that for you too! I'm so glad Nixon liked it so much, now we'll make it a tradition!!! Anyway, we sure miss you guys and still call your park "Jackson's Park" Love and miss ya!!! Hey and I guess the mud run isn't the same one,but have fun and hope we can see you guys!!! We'll keep in touch!
5 comments:
Congrats on no diapers!!!!! I'm going to email you...is your email still mccallrandall@gmail.com
Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling...now I have to convince myself to have a third child and start all over. Really dreading this third one for some reason.
Love it! Can't wait to see you guys.
Awww congrats!! I'm a for sure jealous!
Yeah, no more diapers, that's awesome!!! McCall you are soooo sweet about St. Patty's Day, I was seriously inspired by you last year!!! I remember you saying your mom did that for you too! I'm so glad Nixon liked it so much, now we'll make it a tradition!!! Anyway, we sure miss you guys and still call your park "Jackson's Park" Love and miss ya!!! Hey and I guess the mud run isn't the same one,but have fun and hope we can see you guys!!! We'll keep in touch!
Post a Comment