Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Must Haves

 Scott got me the Nike + iPod Sports Kit for valentines day. And I have to say I am obsessed. The oval shape fits into any Nike+ shoe, and the attachment hooks into your iPod. It talks to you while you run, tells you your distances, your speed and calories burned. Once your run is complete Lance Armstrong's voice comes on and congratulates you on your distance and speed. It's totally awesome... and my most favorite gadget!



Scott also got me these Nike Free Run shoes... they are so comfortable, flexible, and super light weight. They come in a variety of colors... and I am al about having a fun color to look at while my feet pound the pavement.
 There are a variety of watchbands that you can buy that fit the new ipod nano. But these are the best if you have a nike+ to add in. I absolutely LOVE having my nano on my wrist... its so accessible and easy to read. LOVE IT!
 Another one of Scotts finds.... wow.... maybe he should be doing this post? Ha ha. After UT I came home to our fridge stocked with this bread. It is soooo yummy! I will put a few slices in a zip lock bag and feed it to the kids (and myself) while we are out running errands. We buy it at: Trader Joe's.

I do a lot of dishes. I mean A LOT! And thanks to our apartment quality dishwasher :) ... I have to basically hand wash every item that goes in. But seriously... this dishwashing soap makes it not so bad... and the best part about it - my hands don't get dry! I have tried all the scents, but the pomegranate is by far my favorite.
Thank you baby jogger for coming out with a way to turn my single into a double! We do a lot of walking at Disney Land, and poor Jackson's legs always get to tired... along with my ears from all the complaining :). But just a couple months ago - baby jogger came out with an attachment for the back of your stroller for someone to stand. You can hook it up when you are not using it - or take it off (no tools required). Now I can use my most favorite jogging stroller for everything! Baby Jogger... you complete me.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

fun favorite list McCall. I need to try those use.

Shauna B. said...

McCall your so cute with all of your new gadgets. That iPod thing looks cool. I might just hook myself up with one. Congrats on Clara being potty trained. Lucky you!!

Michele said...

LOVE favorites list. I also love my nike plus. makes you wonder how anyone runs without it. and I soooo wish we had trader joes here. keep the lists coming!