Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Week

I felt like it took me forever to get back into my "everyday groove"... since being in UTAH.

We had Audrey over for the afternoon while her mom when snowboarding... that's right, snowboarding in So Cal.
Disneyland. Always a fun afternoon.

A while ago I bought a Groupon for the Jump!Zone. A group of us took our kids out. They had a blast!

I bought Clara a new swimsuit. She wore it around the house all afternoon along with her tutu. I was on the phone with my little sister Cami when she was running around like this... so Cami, this one's for you!
We went on a walk and to the park. Our friends took us to this great trail just 5 minutes from our house and now I am obsessed! Jackson cruises along on his scooter and Clara half sits in the stroller and half lolly-gags behind us looking for flowers.
It's been a great week. This week Scott's schedule will be back to normal (boo!) ... let's hope I can keep up with the kids and enjoy being a single mama!

No comments: