Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FAT FREE ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING

Need to add more green veggies to your diet? Try this:

1 cup frozen string beans
2 TBSP fat free zesty italian dressing

Pan fry until hot.
*Seriously, this is so simple and sooooo yummy. I love the Trader Joe's frozen string beans, but if you don't have a Trader Joe's near you, Costco's are just as good. My sister Candice was the one who told me to do it like this.... Thank you Candice!

Zesty Chicken

chicken breasts
fat free zesty italian dressing
3 juiced lemons
salt & pepper

Marinade over night. Grill. Enjoy every bite.
*This is another one from Candice. I always do this when I make shish-ka-bobs.... not sure why, I just love it with the veggies.

2 comments:

liz said...

i love using this dressing for veggies, and chicken but i haven't tried using the lemon with it too. yum! i am going to try this.

Melly Mel said...

i love your salad dressing recipes.
i miss you
um, come home soon.
love you

oh and did you know i am on this...
http://www.themormonbachelor.com/