Me. Jackson. Henry. Melissa.
Clara is Judd's little buddy. Cami is pregnant on although I am so excited for them to have a little boy added to their family, I selfishly wish she couldn't have kids.... so that Clara could always fill that spot for Judd. Ha ha.
The kids loved every second of it. No matter how cold it was.... and believe me, it was FREEZING!
It was calving season. One day we went and this little cow was just 1 day old. Judd picked it up and put it in the back of the truck for the kids to pet.
Of course, Clara was obsessed!
The kids loved pushing the hay out of the truck for the animals to eat. They were such great helpers!
Judd let each of the kids sit on a horse. Clara sat on Sally.... and continues to ask about her daily.
I can't remember the name of this horse.
And of course after each long day... the kids were EXHAUSTED!!! The older kids had a "sleepover" in the loft each night, and loved it!




No comments:
Post a Comment