Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Pictures

My friend Emma took these pictures for us this year. Clara was NOT cooperating. She refused to look at the camera, sit still, smile, and would not keep her shoes on. But I still think we got some great shots. The pictures were taken at Pomona College.












Thanks Emma!

9 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

:) can you send me the photo that you use in your blog header?
i want to frame it. im not kidding. i repeat...im not kidding.
thanks!

DA pages said...

Those look great! You have such a beautiful family!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Emma did a GREAT job!!!! You all look fabulous!!! Love them!

Keri Cannon said...

You look beautiful! Your family is beautiful! Your photographer is awesome and I want your outfit :)

R Family said...

Your pics turned out great and we love your Christmas card. Clara's squishy face made us laugh. We have the same blog background right now...I guess great minds think alike.

Cami and Judd Sweat said...

i love the pictures makes me miss you lots. When are you coming back? Soon very soon.

liz said...

these look so great! and, i love your dress.

Nikki said...

Love these pictures!! Thanks for the card, too. And my mom really appreciated the one you sent her. Merry Christmas!!

Beach Hendersons said...

For not cooperating those are amazing pictures. Each one of you looks fantastic. I can't even imagine what they would have looked like if she was cooperating, could they get any better?