Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sawdust Festival

Very cool... but I recommend going without younger kids :)

Although there were a few things the kids really enjoyed:
The guinea pigs and rabbits.
It reminded me of when I was younger. My best friend Suzy had a guinea pig and I had a rabbit. We would take our pets over to each others house and play with them. Kind of weird now that I think about it, but we loved it.
A wheel that dropped water into the pond. The kids where fascinated.
This was cool. It was a man making glass angel figurines.
Santa. I can't believe Clara actually sat on his lap!

They also had a section with live music. We happened to see an old man band. The first song was about a girl driving him wild... ha ha. Kinda grossed me out. But the kids enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

i thought you guys were in a parade in that picture in the sleigh!
that would have been awesome!
also- claras face is classic in the santa picture! and jack looks like little uncomfortable!
such cute kids!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

awww....they are so cute McCall. Missing you guys! I have heard about that festival. Sounds fun.xoxo

oh...went to trader joes today and bought those peanut butter pretzels. I may just kill you for introducing me to those. half the bag...GONE!

Jennelle said...

wish i could have come! It looks like you guys had so much fun but it would have been too hard with Scout...just keepin' it real. your post a few posts back is so funny because I might as well wrote it myself ....1) I have been eyeing those slipper boots (and by the way they are on clearance right now) 2) the Joe Joe's...need I say more?) 3) I have a heating pad at the foot of my bed as I type and 4) Netflix has replaced Brady on many a lonely night. I will have to try the cetaphil and the puffins to make the list complete...Geeeze we are like long lost friend soul mates or something.