If you could pick any time of year to come to Disneyland... PICK CHRISTMAS. It is incredible. We have now seen the parade and the firework show... and we love both. I will admit, the firework show made me a little teary eyed. The music was perfect... they even blew out "snow". It was amazing.

We had the BEST seats. Front and center. But with the best seats comes a very long wait... 2 HOURS. But surprisingly the time went by pretty fast.

These were some of the lovely ladies that we spent the evening with.

And I don't think I would have survived without Josh. Scott was MIA (studying of course). So Josh played dad for the kids. And of course, Clara is obsessed with him.

And thanks to Jeff, the kids were well entertained during our 2 hour wait with his iphone.

Before fireworks. Josh took Jack down splash mountain for the 1st time! He had no idea what he was in for. Despite him being a little freaked out after... check out that smile. I think he liked it. :)

I can't wait for Scott to be done... we are headed straight there after his last test. I can't wait for him to see all the decor, the fun new christmas rides, the parade, the fireworks, and of course take Jackson on some new rides.
2 comments:
very fun! wish we could be there! maybe next year brodes and i will come for a few days this time of year.
I love Disneyland at Christmas! PS I got your card yesterday and you win for best Christmas card this year! I loved it.
Post a Comment