It seems as though every person has a different website for where they upload their photos, create photo books, design their own calender, and/or a favorite place to order Christmas cards from. Each year I feel as though I get more and more confused. Where should I go? What one is best? Who has the best prices?
I recently discovered Shutterfly. I have to say, I am totally impressed. Their website is easy to use. Their prices are very reasonable, and more often then not they have a discount that you can add onto your purchase, which in my book is always a plus :)
This year I am ordering my Christmas cards through Shutterfly, it will be my first time going through a company, in the past I have always done it on my own. They have a great selection of cards that you can check out here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
I have narrowed down to a few choices, but still have not made an official decision.
I am also thinking of designing some personal mugs. I have never done this before, but at the rate we go through hot chocolate and apple cider… I think they would get some good use. You can check out the mugs here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
It might also be a great gift idea.
Head over to shutterfly and check it out!
1 comment:
thanks mccall!
Post a Comment